Tuesday, March 24, 2009











































It was rather a long day last Sat. I went for class at 2pm, after that rushed down for svc. Walked past many many exhibition fairs, one of which was Adidas! Wanted to go in but never as I was super late, reached like around 6plus. It was already announcement time! Phew, thank God Shing and Peiling reserved a seat for me.

After svc, I had a short fellowship with Jol's cg and I went to logistic to look for Yee, Sol, JJ and the rest. Saw Si Jia, Peng Boon, Eugene, and many others there too. After that went La Thai to meet Jol's cg for dinner. Nice Tom Yam noodle, spicy enough although is maggi mee. Left there at around 10plus and walked back to hall 1 to look for Yee and the rest. Yee, Sol, JJ and I took a cab down to Cine as JJ's gf was there waiting for him. We said bye to him once we alighted and we walked to PS.

Wanted to go to HK cafe straight away, but realised that the rest were still in Expo. So we went up to a Jap shop to have a look. Yee saw a yellow neck strap and bought it. We strolled for a while and went to HK cafe as Sol was already very hungry. We reserved around 8 -10 seats. Sol ordered chicken rice for himself and po lou buns (erm HK fav) for Yee. I decided to share mango dessert with them since I already had dinner. At around 11plus, the rest of them came. There were Cass, Vincent, Jon Ho, Alex Yiu, Gaius and Jeremy Lee. We fellowshipped till 12plus before going off.


Slept at 4am that day, was online chatting and looking at websites. I hardly slept for more than 3 hours and I was on my way to JW on Sun morning.

Yup that's about all. :)

Happy Tues!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009