Saturday, March 28, 2009
I'm back to blogging again, after 3 days. First of all, I've finally managed to change my blogskin! It took me a couple of hours yesterday to explore and do all the modifications. So now it's up! Haha, I welcome any comments but I simply love it! I like it simple and clear cut. The first thing that catches my attention is the sentence on the left (You're just my brand of heroin). I find it catchy and somehow it has a hidden meaning behind it. I'm not referring to addiction but rather it's a driven force that will cause a person to be selfless for the sake of the one he/she loves. In this case it is referring to Edward & Bella's love in Twilight.

The picture is interesting too. Do the hands belong to the same person or is the one on the left Bella's and on the right Edward's? Does anyone have any idea?

At work, first thing before lunchtime, I saw the door handle resting near the basin because the one inside came off, lol. I used it anyway. When I removed the latch I realised I could not open the door from inside at all. Thank God another lady who wanted to use this toilet opened the door from outside. I warned her not to use as she would be trapped. I informed my lady colleagues at the same time. According to my colleague after that, when she walked past the toilet, a lady was practically shouting from inside to ask for help. In the end the lady cleaner managed to save her. Someone fixed it shortly after.

At around 3plus today, my ex chinese director came to visit us! He is now based in China but he had to come back for 3 days to see his dad who was sick. When he saw me, he commented that I've lost a lot of weight. I have to say it has been proven that I've slimmed down because when one says it might be subjective, but some many people commented the same thing! Even my cgl & SL (section leader) says so!

Continue the rest tomorrow.
Pastor Phil is in town, gonna hear him preach tomorrow!Yeah!

Saturday, March 28, 2009