Monday, October 31, 2011
Back after 1 year and 5 mths
I finally managed to find my blog. I can't believe that it has been 1 year and 5 mths since I last visited it, let alone to update it! Lol...

Things have definitely changed so significantly. It's amazing how one's life can change, sometimes even without he himself knowing it.

For the past 25 years, I was leading a single life. Singlehood is not a bad thing; it's subjective though because people at different stages of their lives would want to feel loved, cherished and cared for. But being an independent and ambitious person, I didn't feel lonely or emotional during that time. I felt it was a time that I can choose what I want in life, to pursue my own dreams and have time for myself, without any restrictions and of course no objections to the decisions I made.

I am now happily attached to my boyfriend, Kim Han. He's a sweet and loving guy who rides a bike. He does things such as bringing me to places to eat the food I crave for, ensuring that I reach home safely by riding me to my house and walking me to the lift before heading home. All these gestures, whether big or small, have touched my heart in many special ways.

Although I'm in a relationship for nearly three months till date, I'm still learning to let less independent and more 'inter-dependent'. At times I still find myself making decisions on my own. There are also times when I couldn't come into agreement with my boyfriend and we ended up having cold wars and quarrels. However I'm glad that we would give in to each other and reconcile before calling it a day. We do cherish and love each other very much. :)

Today (31 Oct) is Ellice's birthday and we (Ellice, Alisha, Ah Dee, Tony, dear and myself) had steamboat at Marina Square. Dear went to Swensens to buy her an ice-cream cake. We decided to collect the cake at Plaza Singapura branch since we were heading there. We played arcade and some of them (especially Ah Dee spent quite a bomb on catching soft toys) lol. We celebrated her birthday at the food court and took pictures. *Snap snap*


The above are just some of the things that I want to share for today. I hope to blog everyday from now on, since I find it's a great habit to pen down my thoughts on a daily basis. It helps me to recap my daily happenings and makes me treasure my life more.

If you happen to be a 'passer-by', I just want to say thanks for visiting! Do drop a note at the yellow box. Cheers! =D

Monday, October 31, 2011